Home

Sunday 5 April 2015

Checking in and Zombies

I'm still alive!

Apologies for the lack of updates this month - suffice to say I've been busy, but still managed to get some games of Netepic in and do a little painting. (Will get some photos up of the progress next bit of daylight I get!)

Also - just received the rather weighty box from Coolminiornot's recent zombicide season 3 kickstarter. Crazy amount of stuff, and to be honest S3 and the expansions new features don't really do it for me, they just seem to get in the way of quite a slick system. As such I reckon I'll keep all the new characters, weapons and some of the add-ons and punt the rest on eBay! (It takes up a hell of a lot of shelf space to not use it)

Thought I'd maybe start painting some of the zombies for a wee change of scale - for plastic gaming pieces they have great detail and after a bit of scrubbing (to remove the release agent residue) they paint up really easily and look great. Not sure I've got the patience to paint them all however, must have close to 200 of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment