Home

Sunday 30 September 2018

Adeptus Titanicus 2018 - Reavers!

Another slow month painting wise.

I picked up a couple of Reavers for AT18 and some knock off 3D Printed Warhounds. Due to try the game out this week and hoping it lives up to the hype/cost! I've now got enough for a couple 1000pt armies, so that should give us a good taste of it.

Unless it blows our socks off i think i'll put the brakes on here - with the official Warhounds coming in the next few weeks its all a bit of a mystery after that - I'm thinking weapon sprues, maybe some knight variants? Either way, i'm going to step back from the bleeding edge for a bit and see how it develops.

With this and Kill Team I've kind of deviated from my hobby goals at the start of the year - i'm looking forward to/dreading working out what I've achieved, and what I've missed as we get closer to the end of the year.

Anyhoo, enough rambling and on to some pics...




1 comment: