Home

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Epic - Chaos (Sooner rather than later!)

OK, so i'm trying to capitalise on this period of motivation before it inevitably leaves me with a pile of half painted/un-based/still on sprue minis...

So, having snagged some units from eBay, i have begun painting the plastics that i do have, to form the core of my Renegades, minions of the 4 big powers, and bolster my Iron Warriors/Generic Chaos Space Marines...

I had roughly 2 boxes worth (10 sprues) of the old Chaos plastics, which with a bit of creativity is just about enough to form 1-3 of the core units, good old GW and it's funny model counts!

So far I've completed;

1 company of Chaos Space Marines (I've kept them in a fairly non-specific scheme so i can use them as Renegades, Death Guard, Plague Marines, or anything really assuming my opponent has no major objections!)

1 unit of Khorne Juggernauts - haven't/may never paint their banners, unless i can find some decals!
1 unit of Tzeentch Disc Riders

In progress I've got;
1 unit of beastmen
1 unit of cultists
5 chaos spawn (form the bits box + green stuff, not looking great, but then again, should they?!)
3 'breath of Nurgle' converted rhinos.
5 trolls to complete my unit

Not started;
More Marines! more Disc Riders! more juggers! Slaanesh beast riders, Chaos Squats, Androids, etc...

From eBay i'm waiting on;
Keeper of Secrets, Lord of Change,3 Firelords, Khorne Reapers, Slaanesh Subjugator scout titans...

So, if my maths is correct i should have a Greater daemon for each of the powers, and 3-5 minion followers, as well as a bunch of generic stuff.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Anyhoo, without further ado, pictures;













No comments:

Post a Comment