Home

Sunday 24 May 2020

Epic - Imperial Guard and Ad-Mech: Armies On Parade

Powering through the re-basing initiative and it's pretty satisfying to see the end result.
Today's post covers off the Imperial Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus forces.

In other news;

I'm starting a new army! (yeah, pretty sure this breaks about 3 of my hobby goals, but screw it! Also, i'm eBaying a tonne of 40k stuff that i'll never use, so it's hopefully going to cost me 'nothing')

I've ordered a bunch of Tau proxies from Vanguard/Onslaught Minis and i plan on blogging the whole process from unboxing to finish.

The Tau were too late to the game for 2nd Ed Space Marine, but there are rules for Netepic and the other systems.

Force composition wise it worked out well (considering what was left in stock). I think I've got around 4000pts of legal Netepic, with little wastage, and i'll likely just paint everything all at once just in case the numbers required for the other systems doesn't match up.

I've picked a colour scheme of Teal/Grey which hopefully doesn't match too much to any of my existing forces (see a 28mm sampler below).

Depending on how long it all takes to arrive I've also got some other stuff on the table...

Eldar infantry! - I've counted out what i have left and it's enough for a guardian host and some aspect warrior units, these will be done in my blue/white scheme and then i'll try to get all my Eldar on the same basing scheme.

Blood Angels Land Raiders and Rapiers - doing some more Land Raiders for the terminators in the old camo scheme.

30k Stuff - I've also got a Fellblade and some Sicarian tank proxies coming. I had to stop myself from starting a new Emperors Children legion, and instead i'll probably add these to my Iron Warriors for use with Imperius Dominatus.

Anyhoo! Imperial Guard and Ad-mech;






































No comments:

Post a Comment