Home

Sunday 6 December 2020

Epic - Blood Angels Stragglers

 I've decided to focus any further painting of Space Marines to my Blood Angels army.

This is to give me as many options as possible for them, and whilst having multiple chapter sized forces with all the possible units is great, it's a massive undertaking and doesn't make much sense to me now.

That said, I did enjoy the palate cleanser of the Son of Horus inspired 30k models I painted recently, and could be tempted to make a force of these guys at some point...

It does mean that I think my Dark Angels project is a bit dead in the water, which is a shame as I'd painted 3-4 companies of stuff... who knows, maybe I'll finish it off one day!

For now, I'm raking through the bits box, finding stuff that I can make a detachement out of and painting it up.

Starting with characters, a medic/sanguinary priest/apothecary, a Techmarine, a Librarian and Commander. I think I'll do another HQ stand with banners etc for the force commander/chapter master at some point.

Additionally I finally painted a unit of Rapier Laser Destroyers, and mounted them next to some servitors, these could work equally well in my Ad-Mech force.





No comments:

Post a Comment