Home

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Grimdark Future - Tanks!

 I built and painted these at the start of the month, utilising Predator and Razorback kits, plus a plethora of bits.

As usual, I couldn't go vanilla and had to make some conversions. The modular nature of the Rhino allowed me to create some different loadouts, including magnetising all of the 'out of the box' stuff, and scratch building an Anti-Aircraft unit and Mortar module. 

I've also launched a YouTube channel where I hope to do more builds like this and record them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1jqlxQISlOUgh4uKEj30A

Next up - Genestealers! Finally clearing my storage boxes of my unpainted Space Hulk Xenos and Battle for Macragge 40k Starter models.









2 comments:

  1. Great work on the conversions, that anti-aircraft unit is very nicely conceived and painted. It's hard to tell it's not a GW product.

    ReplyDelete