Home

Thursday 23 August 2018

Adeptus Titanicus 2018

Yeah, so after a lot of debate i bit the bullet and ordered some AT'18. I missed out on the Grand Edition box, but instead just picked up what i fancied from the current line. Namely the Rules set, 1 Warlord titan and 2 sets of knights.

My plan is still to use my old models with the new rules, but I had to get one of the big fellas just to paint it up.

Building the titan is a bit of a challenge - considering my last project involved the 'easy fit' Primaris Marines, this was a bit more involved! - including the inevitable IKEA fail where i build the legs the wrong way around and had to carefully re-do them.

Anyhoo, in terms of paint scheme, i was lacking in inspiration, and then i found this guy's YouTube channel, and did my best to imitate it (poorly!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BitTlSuHvHr/?hl=en

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, considering the limited time i spent on it. Just need to varnish and base it now and i'm calling it done!














No comments:

Post a Comment