Home

Monday 13 May 2019

Adeptus Titanicus - Lancers, Jungle Terrain and more!

Hello all!

5 months between posts isn't great, but i've not been doing much hobbying this year.
I've played a few games of Strontium Dog, and had a couple of board games nights, but aside from that - nada!

The sum total of my painting/building efforts are below;

Last week i took the notion to dust off the brushes and finally paint the last of my AT'18 stuff. I bought the Knight Lancers on the day of release and they have sat on the sprue until now. I blasted through assembly, paint and basing over the course of the day and it did re-kindle my passion slightly. Also, the models themselves are great, which helps a lot with the inspiration!

I also had the notion to make a tables worth of jungle terrain using aquarium plants, which could have pieces to fit various scales, and its all in a bid to reduce my terrain amount overall, and have more generic pieces that fit any scale. That's the plan at least. For the moment all i have is more terrain than before!

As well as this i'll dump photos of my other efforts from the beginning of the year - including a Tau Devilfish and the start of a fully painted Space Crusade box (which i seem to be missing the more up to date photos, its probably 70% done).

Cheers!














No comments:

Post a Comment