Home

Monday 25 January 2021

Grimdark Future - Alien Hives (Tyranids)

 I blasted through the unpainted/bits box recently and knocked out all of (well, nearly) unpainted genestealers and tyranid gribbles to use with Grimdark Future.

As it stands I've got 3 units of 5x Soul Snatchers (Genestealers)

2 units of 5 x Grunts (Termagaunts)

1, yet to be painted brood lord or hive tyrant.

This will give me just over 1000pts which is another nice wee army for smaller, kitchen table games.

I've also got a bunch of spore mines, and objective markers, which will work for Epic too.

Really basic speed painting, but happy just to get them in a playable state.


And if anyone had a sweepstake going...

My first and second miniature purchases of the year...

A box of Sicarian Rust Stalkers for my Ad-Mech/Machine Cult.

The full GF9 set for Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps... :D

I FOMO'd this one, learning that the license was lost, meaning this game will either disappear and become rare as hens teeth, or will end up in a bargain bin!

I'm quite happy, the price for the game plus all expansions was less than a GW big box release, and the game it's self can be played solo or co-op which should be perfect for the perpetual lockdown.












No comments:

Post a Comment