Home

Friday 29 August 2014

Epic Update

Back from holiday - spent the last week laying on a Greek beach working on my tan when i should have been indoors painting!

as penance the first thing i did after unpacking was finished off some support for my Ultramarines and Imperial fists armies;

I decided to give the 'Fists the vindicators as it seems to suit their fluff as siege masters, and i give the Ultramarines the predators for some anti-armour options and the Thunderhawk to get those scouts in deep behind enemy lines.

Hopefully this will spur me on to finish these forces off once and for all, as i still need an infantry company for the imperial fists, then i can get started with some Titans/Knights that I've got gathering dust!

So without further ado...





No comments:

Post a Comment