Home

Sunday 1 February 2015

Sunday Sundries (Epic Blood Angels, Terrain and toys)

Just finishing off some small bits (and starting others) as well as some brainstorming/musing about some terrain and imperial drop ships.

Also, i think there will be a Veteran Assault company in my Blood Angels future, and i reckon these guys will make great proxies > http://www.troublemakergames.co.uk/did-novan-forefront.htm

Anyhoo, here are today's snaps;

Currently working on - Blood Angels vindactors, base coated, should be finished in time for my game on Tuesday.

Another Blood Angels Thunderbrick, 4 so far, just giving myself options :)

IG Griffon detachment, got a couple of these with the Bombards from eBay, i like the models, and the stats seem good (big blast template!) so might give them a bash when i get round to finishing off the core of my IG army.



Digging through the old toy-box (AKA rescuing stuff from my damp shed)
i found a load of Kenner MegaForce stuff. each set was a mix of 6mm die-cast tanks/jets/helicopters and a massive transporter for them, I've got a few and i think they would make great pretorian proxies, or could be hacked up for nice terrain pieces.

This big VTOL transporter screams imperial dropship to me! thoughts?



Rummaging in my big terrain bits box i found what had started as some Necromunda/28mm stuff, which i have changed a bit to make it fit 6mm. (might change the 'front door' and add some more details before painting)

Kind of inspired by the big new hospital in Glasgow, with its bad-ass heli-pad.


Finished off the Arty Company for my IG (minus the HQ), glad i went with the newer models, much cooler looking than the old SM2 ones, although now i'll need to think of something to do with all the old ones i have!



Update:

Popped in and out to the paint table throughout the day and got all the minis in my queue finished.
apologies for the bad lighting!

Got some good toys to flush out any dug in enemies now... And a 4th thunder hawk for my airborne Blood Angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment