Home

Monday 11 May 2020

Epic - Kit-bashed Eldar Super heavies

Hi,

Hoping everyone is staying safe out there!

I've been doing a wee bit of a loft clear out, as well as marking some hobby stuff for eBay.
I found a couple of Eldar Tempest hulls, some doomweavers, and a titan pulsar, and figured, why not!

I do still fancy picking up the likes of the GW Cobra, Scorpion, Void Spinner etc, but for now these will serve as suitably old school proxies!

I make no apologies for the paint job - it was 20 mins from bare metal to done and away in to the box.

As I've said before, for me it's sometimes better just to catch my brain off guard and do it before it can react with any thoughts of 'get the airbrush out' or, 'let the wash dry over night', as i know if it let this happen, then they will live on half finished on my shelf of shame for ever more!

This being said, i did go back to my reaper bones werewolf for a quick highlight job as it was sloppy even by my standards!

the other photos are all that remains of my 'in progress' and unpainted epic stash... I might actually make it to the end!

So, next up will likely be some more Frostgrave, and then, Orks!












2 comments: