Home

Monday 27 April 2020

Frostgrave - Churning them out

I'm stepping up my painting speed now as i realise that you actually 'need' a decent amount of minis, terrain, objectives etc to play Frostgrave.

I want to ride this train of motivation , but knowing how fleeting it is, i'm willing to let quality/detail slip a bit to get things in a tabletop ready state.

I'm lining up my excuses early, and i would like to think that i'll come back and do some tidying up, pick out some details, paint the eyes, etc. at some point, but that could be another 20 years from now!

Ironically i have all i need to play Star Wars themed Frostgrave right now, with my imperial assault collection, but keen to get the vanilla game finished first, before i go learning a modded version.

It does appeal to my sense of minimalism to have one system that plays in fantasy/medieval, jungle/lost world, and sci-fi. Saving room in my brain for other things!

I do feel another audit coming up soon however, with the guilt of buying 10 or so sprues of minis and another box worth of terrain, i think something will have to go.
Unpainted 40k stuff could be first on the chopping block, as well as any surplus terrain.

So for now, here are some *nearly* finished barbarians, wizards and their apprentices, a thief, some blue dinosaurs(?!) and a werewolf (he will definitely be getting some more paint before going into the box)









No comments:

Post a Comment