Home

Saturday 4 March 2023

January to March - 6mm Cold War, Bolt Action, Badab!

 2023 is flying!

Can't exactly say the same for my hobbying, however the model count ain't bad! (6mm helps a lot)

I built/painted the Panzer IV I got for Christmas - decided to go short barrel 75mm early war DAK on it.

Finished the first of my Kill Teams for the Badab war - just a squad of bog standard marines and assault dudes for the Space Sharks, and some scouts for the Lamenters.

The biggest movement was on the 6mm front - I've been grabbing stuff from Heroics and Ros directly and some eBay lots.

I've still not entirely set myself on what basing to go with, unit compositions etc - I've kind of went with Cold War Commander compatible units, but with a mind for my own rule set.
















No comments:

Post a Comment