Home

Monday 7 July 2014

Epic Imperial Fists Update 2

Been away for the last week so not much progress - however I thought I'd share what I have, as well as show the rather daunting eBay haul I had waiting for me at the post office, thinking I've bitten off more than I can chew!

So, in the coming weeks I hope to;


  • Finish of the 'Fists
  • Start the Titans + Knights (got some conversions to do too!)
  • See what I need to complete the Orks (add some Stompas and bring the infantry up to SM2/NetEpic company sizes)
  • Start the Imperial Guard - pick a colour scheme that contrasts with the other forces
  • Decide where to allocate the new Space Marine toys and paint them (probably Preds to the Ultramarines and Vindicators to the IF)
  • Build some more terrain (got loads of bitz for a nice Ork settlement)
  • Sell the stuff I'm never going to use to clear some space! (might ditch the Eldar, don't know if I can be bothered with them, and now I have far too much Ork stuff.)
  • Play more games!

(apologies for the photo quality on the last 3 - taken in bad light with the phone camera!)












More Titans for my growing legion - they all need stripped and redone.

Space Marine haul - looks like most of the Epic 40k starter set, plus a load of metal Predators, Razorbacks and Vindicators!

A decent starter for an Imperial guard force - got some Stormblades on the way too, just need some artillery and then i think i'll leave it there. 




2 comments:

  1. Super cool blog you have here! You might like my EPIC blog too: toco.be/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Toco! always had a soft spot for the old-school wood elves, if if ever get round to doing a WFB army it will be them!

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete