Home

Friday 25 October 2019

Epic - Chaos Titans

A very quick update.

I took the notion to raid the bits box(es) this week and make some Chaos titans to flesh out my options.

I had an old Reaver (poor recast i think), and after throwing on some bits from the Banelord kit, 40k daemon prince, a lizardman head (maybe?) i'm calling it done.

Concept > build > painted took one evening and a couple of lunch breaks, so i'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It shows as a bit of a rush job on all fronts but that's because it is!

I also dug out the Hellbrute model from the 6/7th edition 40k starter set - have had it for about 7 years now and never touched it. i stuck a different head on it and reckon it will do nicely for a Nurgle warlord/Bubonis proxy, and i suppose it fits in with my little collection of 40k Chaos stuff too.

Lastly, my latest eBay purchase - an Ordinatus Mars for the Ad-Mech. Wasn't really looking for one of these, but when it popped up for a reasonable price and painted to my standards i figured, why not!?















No comments:

Post a Comment